The Ferrari Logic3 Cavallino T350 Headphones has just been announced to make its way to the US, and with the Ferrari brand name involved, you can be sure that plenty of care and consideration has gone into the construction of the headphones in order to reflect the luxury of Ferrari via the Logic3 audio accessories route. Working alongside the world’s leading audio designers and Ferrari’s team, it is certainly a pair of cans that will celebrate the style and technical excellence of Ferrari.
Merging Ferrari’s luxurious style alongside cutting edge technology, the Ferrari by Logic3’s spanking new Cavallino T350 headphones are said to embody premium performance, just like their cars that are sold with exorbitant price tags and dominated the Formula 1 racetrack when Michael Schumacher was at the peak of his powers. The Cavallino T350 Headphones will retail for $399 a pop, where it delivers superior audio quality with 40mm drivers which have been incorporated into a close-back design and Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) technology so that unwanted ambient noise is reduced.
Next Story: More Sony Yuga And Odin Specifications
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-14: CarPlay Support For Older Models Unlikely For Ferrari And Volvo
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-02-14: Headphones Get Smarter With The Dash Headphones