The Ferrari Logic3 Scuderia FS1 Bluetooth Speaker Dock is no ordinary speaker dock, especially when you have the fabled prancing horse logo dancing right across it. It is said that this particular Bluetooth speaker dock was inspired by the Scuderia Ferrari racing team as well as the GT car’s innovative lines, creases and curves. It will burn a $549 hole in your pocket (and no rubber on the asphalt), boasting a sleek and sophisticated design. The Ferrari Logic3 Scuderia FS1 Bluetooth Speaker Dock will be one of the more exclusive 2.1 speaker systems you will purchase at that price point, where it will be powered by patented Class HD Technology that has been integrated with a Digital Signal Processor (DSP), and the latter controls the crossover and equalization so that it can coax the very best performance possible, boasting natural musical timbre and extended low frequency response.
Do not despise its rather compact and small design, as the Ferrari Logic3 Scuderia FS1 Bluetooth Speaker Dock does deliver incredible and powerful sound quality. It comes with an integrated 30-pin connector to juice up as well as play Apple devices.
Next Story: Ferrari Logic3 Cavallino T350 Headphones
- 2014-03-14 CarPlay Support For Older Models Unlikely For Ferrari And Volvo
- 2014-03-04 Apple CarPlay Demonstrated In A Ferrari
- 2013-08-01 Vertu Ti Ferrari Limited Edition Gains Design Inspiration From F12 Berlinetta
- 2013-04-10 FS1 Air Speaker Dock Announced
- 2013-03-05 Future Ferrari Models Could See iPads Integrated Into Them
- 2012-03-28 Samsung DA-E750 Audio Dock priced
- 2012-02-01 iBamboo Urban is made from recycled plastic
- 2012-01-09 SOLO Zikmu Parrot, Designed by Philippe Starck