You may or may not like this, but Facebook users can now chat directly on Firefox without having to open the Facebook page. Messenger for Firefox is a new feature on the popular browser that will keep you connected with your friends wherever you are on the web. With Messenger for Firefox, users can chat while they browse their favorite websites such as Ubergizmo and Uberphones.
They will also get notified right away on the browser so that they can view new messages, comments, photo tags, and other important stuff. If you’re interested to try it out, assuming you’re a Firefox user, simply get the Messenger for Firefox here and click the “Turn On” button. Do note that the feature will only work on the latest Firefox version. If you’re a little behind, get the newest version of Firefox here. Do you find this feature useful? Let us know your thoughts.
Next Story: Google Voice Optimized for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
- 2014-04-16: Google Develops Algorithm That Can Decipher Its Own CAPTCHAs
- 2014-04-16: IRS Might Monitor Social Media To Bust Tax Evaders
- 2014-04-15: BitTorrent Sync Now Supports Network Attached Storage Devices
- 2014-04-15: Game Of Thrones Torrents Break Piracy Record
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Updates Office Online With Tell Me, Commenting And More