So we know that the Google Nexus 4 and Google Nexus 7 are hot sellers after being made available in the US, but just how desirable are these devices? What if I told you that the Google Nexus 4 has actually hit and crossed the $1,000 price point over at eBay? Yes sir, the backorder is said to have been stretched to three weeks or more, and the 16GB version of the Google Nexus 4 is said to be available to anyone who is willing to part away with $1,200. It does sound rather ridiculous, but perhaps the lack of stock tends to do this to fanboys as well as early adopters who are willing to stop at nothing in order to earn bragging rights among their friends. So much for the iPhone being the only desirable device in the world of consumer electronics, no?
Patience does have its fair share of virtues, and I am quite sure that if you are willing to wait it out a little bit longer, say a month or so, then you ought to be able to snag a Google Nexus 4 for yourself at market price without being slit at the throat.
Next Story: Google Nexus 7 Screen Flicker Issues
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-16: Google Develops Algorithm That Can Decipher Its Own CAPTCHAs
- 2014-04-16: Google Launches Standalone Camera App For Android
- 2014-04-16: Chrome Remote Desktop Hits Mobile Devices
- 2013-10-29: Nexus 4 Could Still Be Sold After Nexus 5 Launch
- 2013-09-17: Nexus 4 No Longer Being Sold In The U.S. [Report]
- 2013-09-03: Sold Out Nexus 4 8GB Models Might Not Be Restocked
- 2013-08-27: Nexus 4 Gets At Least 25% Price Cut In Select Territories
- 2013-08-01: Android 4.3 Reportedly Causing Trouble For Some Nexus 4 Owners