It was just a couple of days ago when we talked about how Google’s Android 4.2 Jelly Bean update did not allow the People app to enter dates by users for the entire month of December 2012, simply because the month itself was missing. Well, the folks over at Google are definitely more than aware of such a huge issue, and they have officially dropped a word on their Android Google+ account, giving us some breathing space by assuring that a fix is being worked on, and it should be well on its way in due time.
Too bad there is no exact release time window for us to fall back upon, but since December is just slightly more than a week away, it would make perfect sense that the programmers over at Google’s Android division would be working hard, sweating it out every day and night to address this particular issue so that an update will be released before December. We find it rather amusing for a company or organization as large as Google overlook such a detail that most folks would have taken for granted. How about you?
Next Story: White Nexus 4 On Its Way?
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18 Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-16 Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15 Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-13 Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]