Given that the Nexus 4 is a Google device, there are some who might have forgotten the fact that despite it being labeled a Google device, it is ultimately manufactured by LG, and what this means is that since it is an LG device, it is eligible for free 50GB of Box.net cloud storage. If you own the Nexus 4, the good news is that there are reports from users who have successfully claimed this 50GB of free cloud storage from Box.net (as pictured above in the screenshot). This is thanks to a partnership between Box.net and LG and all you have to do to claim the free storage is download the app, log into it and you should get the message above informing you that your cloud storage space has been upgraded. This offer is said to run until the 31st of December so you best be quick about it!
- 2014-03-27: Sailfish OS For Nexus 4 Released
- 2013-12-05: Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- 2013-11-25: Nexus 4 Android 4.4 KRT16S Build Causing Issues For Some Users
- 2013-11-20: Nexus 4 Android 4.4 KitKat OTA Update Reportedly Rolling Out
- 2013-11-19: Official Nexus Wireless Charger Goes Up For Sale For $50