It seems that the latest Halo 4 Crimson Map Pack trailer has just been released, where the video of the trailer above will show a really quick glimpse of what the game offers in all three maps, and developer 343 do seem to have done a good job in making sure no one is left out with this latest winter DLC. The three new maps in question are Harvest, Shatter, and Wreckage, where each one of them varies in size and other design elements, which makes them suited to different kinds of player warfare.
For example, if you like the canon concept, then Harvest would be right up your alley, where this doomed agricultural planet is perfect for Capture the Flag scenarios, and you will need to use your creativity in order to harness light vehicles and make your way near the bases. Folks who love infantry firefights and face-to-face skirmishes will definitely love Harvest, while snipers won’t lose out on the action as well thanks to long sightlines which are broken up by great cover and hiding spots.
The Halo 4 Crimson Map Pack will cost 800 Microsoft Points, and it is ready to roll out this coming December 10th to keep you occupied throughout Christmas.RELATED
- Assassin's Creed 4 "Freedom Cry" DLC Will Contain Clues About The Next Assassin's Creed Game
- Sony Patent Suggests Updated Move Controller
- Mario Kart 8 And Super Smash Bros. Pegged For Spring 2014
- Angry Birds Go! Now Available For Download
- World Of Warcraft Introduces In-Game Store To Purchase Mounts And Pets
- Follow: halo 4,