HTC and Verizon have sent media invites for a mysterious event in New York City on November 13. Of course, given that Verizon is involved, it would make sense if this was for the announcement of the HTC Droid DNA, also known as the HTC DLX (“deluxe”), which is 5″ Android device which would compete with the Galaxy Note 2 from Samsung. The HTC Droid DNA is currently rumored to be available in December.
It could also be about the HTC 8X, a slim Windows Phone from HTC that should make its debuts on Verizon’s network sometime this month. So — what do you think this event is about? What we know is that we’ll be there to cover it, so stay tuned and come back to Ubergizmo on November 13.
Next Story: Skype Will Replace Live Messenger: It's Official
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2013-12-08: Verizon HTC Droid DNA Android 4.2.2 Update Released
- 2013-05-15: Verizon HTC One Release Rumored
- 2012-12-17: Verizon "employee edition" of the HTC DROID DNA spotted