HTC and Verizon have sent media invites for a mysterious event in New York City on November 13. Of course, given that Verizon is involved, it would make sense if this was for the announcement of the HTC Droid DNA, also known as the HTC DLX (“deluxe”), which is 5″ Android device which would compete with the Galaxy Note 2 from Samsung. The HTC Droid DNA is currently rumored to be available in December.
It could also be about the HTC 8X, a slim Windows Phone from HTC that should make its debuts on Verizon’s network sometime this month. So — what do you think this event is about? What we know is that we’ll be there to cover it, so stay tuned and come back to Ubergizmo on November 13.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: droid dna, HTC, htc 8x, Verizon,