If you have been following the news, you might have noticed that HTC isn’t doing as well as they would like, losing some of their market share to their competitor, namely Samsung. While the company might have attempted to rebrand itself this year with the launch of the HTC “One” series of handsets, we guess based on everything that has happened so far, it just wasn’t enough, to the point where HTC has announced that they will be appointing a new marketing chief. Benjamin Ho is expected to replace the current marketing chief, John Wang, whom together with HTC’s CEO Pete Chou, are expected to lead HTC into their “next phase of brand marketing and awareness”. We’re not sure what this could mean for HTC, but if you’ve been a fan of HTC but weren’t really impressed with the company’s offerings this year and think that they could have done better, hopefully 2013 will be better for the Taiwanese company.
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)