It was just yesterday when we saw yet another leaked image of the HTC Droid DNA thanks to the folks over at evleaks, and this time around, we might possibly have word of a release date for the HTC Droid DNA itself. It seems that the popular date being bandied around is December 6th for the HTC Droid DNA to roll out, as folks who went through the Droid DNA’s FCC approval showed that this smartphone will come with Verizon-flavored CDMA and LTE support alongside HSPA connectivity. Of course, Verizon Wireless has yet to step forward to make this particular model official on their site, but to see the HTC Droid DNA appear on Verizon’s MAP list makes such an official announcement somewhat irrelevant by the time it breaks.
Technically speaking, a December 6th release date does not sound too bad, as there are still at least a couple more weeks plus left before Christmas. How many of you out there would love to find this $249 present under your tree? Of course, the one time cost mentioned needs to be accompanied by a two-year contract, so better to pamper yourself with a nice present instead of having your buddy curse you for the next couple of years.RELATED
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Android Device Manager Mobile App Finally Released
- Follow: droid dna, HTC, Verizon,
- Seen at: androidcommunity