If you enjoyed Huawei’s previous tablet release, the MediaPad 10, word on the street has it that Huawei could be set to release perhaps three new tablet models. This was discovered by the folks at NotebookItalia who found that three different models have surfaced at the WiFi Alliance and Bluetooth SIG websites, specifically the S10-201W, the S10-201U, and the S10-202U. Details of either of the three devices remains scarce at this point in time, but it is speculated that the 201U and 202U models could be referring to 3G and 3G/4G connectivity.
The device has also been given the name the Huawei MediaPad 10 Link, and based on the image above, NotebookItalia deduced that there aren’t many differences between the MediaPad 10 Link and the MediaPad 10 FHD, suggesting that perhaps Huawei could be merely introducing a slight refresh as opposed to a brand new tablet device. Either way there is the possibility that Huawei could announce these new tablets at either CES next year, or perhaps they might choose a more mobile-centric event like MWC, but we’ll be keeping our eyes peeled nonetheless.
- 2014-04-14: Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend P7 Photos Leaked Again