We’ve just finished our iPad mini review and noted that the 4G LTE version should make for a good mobility device. Apple is expected to launch the iPad mini LTE model in the following weeks, but the actual number of days could narrow down to just five days – business days that is. Some customers are saying that they are beginning to receive notification emails from Apple regarding their iPad mini WiFi + Cellular preorders. Shipments were also confirmed in an email saying that Apple is planning to ship the iPad model in the next five business days.
It also says that the delivery date and order details can be viewed by visiting apple.com/orderstatus. Few customers logged in to view the status and were able to confirm that it is shipping in 5 business days. However, a quick look at Apple’s online store will reveals that the WiFi + Cellular iPad minis are available to ship in two weeks. Apple has yet to issue an official statement regarding the availability of the device. The iPad mini WiFi + Cellular is currently selling at $459 for 16GB model and $559 for the 32GB variant. There’s also a larger 64GB model which sells for $659. It will be heading for Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint. In case you missed our iPad mini review, check it out here.
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-03-31: iPad Air & iPad mini With LTE Hits China At Last
- 2014-03-23: Microsoft Convinces 12 Year Old Girl To Get The Surface 2 Over The iPad Mini
- 2014-03-18: Apple Reportedly Picks Samsung To Manufacture iPad Mini Display Panels
- 2014-03-12: pCell Technology Could Help Carriers Provide Better Reception And Speeds
- 2014-02-19: Surface 2 With LTE Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-02-18: Broadcom Forging Ahead With 300 Mbps Cat6 LTE
- 2014-02-17: AT&T LTE Moto G Possible