With the release of Windows Phone 8 and its accompanying devices, like the Nokia Lumia 920 and the HTC Windows Phone 8X, Microsoft and their OEM partners certainly are up against some stiff competition against Apple’s latest iPhone 5 and the various high-end Android handsets out there like the Samsung Galaxy S3, LG Optimus G and the likes. Perhaps looking at attempting to move the iPhone competition out of the way, Microsoft has released a new “Meet Your Match” video in which they appear to have successfully persuaded iPhone (and would-be) users to ditch their iPhones in favor of a (free) Windows Phone device.
As some of you guys might recall, Microsoft revealed their “Meet Your Match” campaign in which they attempt to pitch how great a Windows Phone is compared to other platforms. It is basically the successor to the “Smoked by Windows Phone” campaign launched awhile back whereby Microsoft attempted to show how much more efficient a Windows Phone is compared to its competition.RELATED
- BBM Used For Customer Service In The Middle East
- Nokia Lumia 1320 Spotted At The FCC
- Android 4.3 Roll Out For International Galaxy S3 Resumes
- Galaxy Nexus CyanogenMod 11 Android 4.4 KitKat Stable Unofficial ROM Released
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Follow: iPhone, windows phone,