With the release of Windows Phone 8 and its accompanying devices, like the Nokia Lumia 920 and the HTC Windows Phone 8X, Microsoft and their OEM partners certainly are up against some stiff competition against Apple’s latest iPhone 5 and the various high-end Android handsets out there like the Samsung Galaxy S3, LG Optimus G and the likes. Perhaps looking at attempting to move the iPhone competition out of the way, Microsoft has released a new “Meet Your Match” video in which they appear to have successfully persuaded iPhone (and would-be) users to ditch their iPhones in favor of a (free) Windows Phone device.
As some of you guys might recall, Microsoft revealed their “Meet Your Match” campaign in which they attempt to pitch how great a Windows Phone is compared to other platforms. It is basically the successor to the “Smoked by Windows Phone” campaign launched awhile back whereby Microsoft attempted to show how much more efficient a Windows Phone is compared to its competition.
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2014-01-06: Microsoft: iPhone Outsold By Windows Phone In 24 Markets
- 2014-01-06: Market Research Indicates Fall In iPhone Market Share
- 2013-09-27: Microsoft's Cash For iPhone Promotion Goes Live
- 2013-07-09: In Russia Windows Phone Is Set To Eclipse The iPhone
- 2013-06-05: First Time Smartphone Buyers Prefer The iPhone Above All