Here we are with yet another another clone from the world’s factory, China. This time around, we are presented with something that will surely rile the feathers of them Apple fanboys – I am referring to the Lavi S21i that clearly resembles the upcoming iMac. Cool, no? A clone of a device that has yet to hit the market, surely this is productivity at its very best. Just what does the Lavi S21i bring to the table? For starters, we have a 21.5-inch display at 1920×1080 resolution, where it will be accompanied by 4GB RAM and (we’re not quite sure yet) Windows 7 or Windows 8.
You will be able to opt from a couple of processor options – a 3.3GHz Intel i3 dual-core CPU or a 2.9GHz Intel i5 quad-core CPU. Apart from that, there is also a choice of a 500GB hard drive (5400 rpm) or a 128GB SSD. Sporting an aluminum enclosure, its thinnest point measures a mere 0.9cm thin, which is just 4mm thicker than Apple’s new iMac. Other hardware specifications include an integrated HD camera, Wi-Fi connectivity, a quartet of USB 2.0 ports, a VGA port and a LAN port.
- 2014-04-10 Low Cost iMac, 12-Inch Retina MacBook Air Expected This Year
- 2014-04-09 Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-28 The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2013-12-05 Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- 2013-10-29 Man Files Class-Action Lawsuit Against Apple Over Failing 27" iMac Displays