Logitech has announced that the Logitech Alert Commander application for Mac is now available to the public. As its name indicate Alert Commander is the “brains” of the surveillance setup and can turn a computer into a surveillance center capable of tracking many Logitech security cameras. This functionality was previously available only to Windows computers. The new app is compatible with all Logitech alert hardware and is a free program in the Mac App Store.
If you are not familiar with it, Alert Commander can display several real-time video streams, but also play back previously recorded videos. It supports a “pop-out” mode, in which a single window can be separated from the main app if you need to work with multiple windows. Motion Zones can be defined so that you get an alert only when something moves in that area. Alerts can also be sent via email or SMS. For those who have fancy cameras with Zoom, Pan and Tilt, Alert Commander has all those controls built-in. Watch the official Logitech video in the full post.RELATED
- Apple TV Can Now Use An iOS 7 Device For Stress-Free Setup
- Apple TV Receiving Major Software Refresh On September 18 [Report]
- Apple TV Update Brings VEVO, Disney Channel And More
- Apple, Time Warner Cable Nearing Deal To Bring Service To Apple TV
- Apple TV Gains HBO GO, WatchESPN Starting Today
- Follow: Logitech, mac,