The most recent DLC for Mass Effect 3, simple known as Omega, will arrive on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 platforms today at $14.99, and if you prefer to converse in Microsoft/BioWare Points, that would amount up to 1,200 of them. Omega is touted to be the second single player DLC for BioWare’s final chapter in the Mass Effect trilogy, where we continue adventuring with Shepard as well as the lovable albeit foul-mouthed Aria T’Loak, as she continues in her quest to reclaim what she deems as “rightfully” hers, which is the Omega station in the Mass Effect 2 storyline. Below is a summary of what the Omega DLC is all about.
Navigate Omega’s seedy underbelly as Aria joins your squad and you witness her legendary biotic powers and unrelenting ruthlessness first-hand. Help Nyreen Kandros, the valiant Turian leader of the Talon mercenary group, as she fights to free the enslaved people of Omega. Face down fearsome new enemies, including the Cerberus-manipulated Reaper, the Adjutant. Shape Omega’s future through four death-defying missions, and strike a devastating blow to the Illusive Man’s plans.
While Omega is the largest Mass Effect 3 DLC to date, it did not set out to be that way at first. Enjoy the launch trailer above!
Next Story: Mujjo Leather Touchscreen Friendly Gloves
- 2014-01-19: Fan Details Alternative Mass Effect 3 Ending In 500 Page Document
- 2013-03-04: Mass Effect 3: Citadel DLC Highlighted In New Trailer
- 2013-02-21: Mass Effect 3 Receiving Two New DLC Packs On Feb. 26, Mar. 5
- 2012-11-27: Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC Debuts
- 2012-08-28: Mass Effect 3 Leviathan DLC out today
- 2012-08-15: Mass Effect 3: Leviathan dated by BioWare