Max Payne 3 gamers, if you’re looking forward to even more content for the game after you’ve completed the game in its entirety, you might want to take note that come December 4th, the next Max Payne 3 DLC will be made available. Dubbed Painful Memories, this DLC will introduce four new maps to the game’s multiplayer mode which includes various flashbacks, such as the Roscoe Street Subway, Marty’s Bar, the Branco family yacht in Shoot First and players will be able to wage gang wars in the Canal De Panama map. The DLC is also expected to introduce the IMG 5.56 and UAR-21 assault rifles, new avatars for gamers to choose from, items and a new gameplay feature called the Hangover Burst, which basically causes your enemies to respawn with blurred vision, reduced stamina and health, ultimately giving the surviving player an advantage. The Painful Memories DLC will be priced at 4,000 MS Points on the Xbox 360, and $9.99 for PSN and PC gamers.
- 2013-06-18 Max Payne 3 For Mac To Release On June 20th
- 2013-01-23 Max Payne 3 Deathmatch Made In Heaven DLC Now Available
- 2012-08-27 Max Payne 3 Title Update now available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 gamers
- 2012-08-22 Max Payne 3 Disorganized Crime DLC arriving on the 28th of August
- 2012-08-01 Free Max Payne 3 DLC headed your way this August