John McAfee’s name is a famous one – at least his family name is, for coming up with one of the more popular antivirus programs in the realm of PC computing. It is rather unfortunate that he is currently being sought after by the Belize police in connection with a murder, where American expatriate Gregory Faull is concerned. Faull was shot on Saturday night at his home in San Pedro Town on the island of Ambergris Caye, and Vienne Robinson, assistant superintendent of the San Pedro police department in Belize, informed FoxNews.com that police are hot on the trails of McAfee.
Robinson mentioned, “We are looking for him in connection with the murder. No one has been charged with murder yet. Everyone was scared of McAfee. He was walking around the beach carrying a gun.” We do hope that the police will be able to do their job efficiently and without any obstructions of justice, while folks in Belize recover from this rather painful experience. Let’s keep our fingers crossed that the real culprit will be caught soon – and justice will be swift and fast.
Next Story: Asus VivoBook U38N hits the FCC
- 2013-04-29 Vulnerability In Adobe Reader Discovered By McAfee
- 2013-04-24 McAfee Patented Technology Will Detect And Block All Pirated Content
- 2012-08-02 McAfee Social Protection for Facebook offers greater degree of privacy
- 2011-09-06 Automotive system security is the next battleground [McAfee]
- 2011-02-28 Intel finalizes McAfee buyout