The three pointed star is one of the emblems of success, telling the rest of the world that you have arrived, and high society beckons you. After all, Mercedes-Benz has been churning out vehicles of luxury for many years now, and the prestige that comes with the badge continues to remain elusive to many. Well, no company is able to last this long without being creative and innovative in their thinking, which is why the futuristic tank-like car known as the Mercedes-Benz Ener-G Force Concept Car is certain to capture anyone’s attention.
At first glance, it reminds me of the M Class of four wheel drives, but the Mercedes-Benz Ener-G Force Concept Car is far more than just that, sporting its fair share of high-tech features along the way. For starters, it will have rooftop-integrated emergency lights, 20-inch wheels, and LED headlamps which make up the letter ‘G’. Apart from that, you will also find a pull-out toolbox and a topography scanner on the roof so that you are able to adjust the vehicle’s suspension as and when necessary. According to KickingTires, the Ener-G Force will rely on a hydro-tech converter to transform water stored in tanks on car’s roof into hydrogen so that it can power the fuel cells within.
Next Story: Air Umbrella Concept Is Unique
- 2013-08-20: Mercedes-Benz S500 Plug-in Hybrid Is An Impressive Ride
- 2012-11-30: Mercedes-Benz Ener-G Force Concept Car
- 2012-03-20: Autonet Mobile Wi-Fi entertainment system coming to Mercedes-Benz vehicles
- 2012-03-13: Mercedes-Benz Tweet Fleet helps you zoom in on empty parking spaces
- 2012-03-04: Mercedes Benz goes invisible
- 2011-09-12: Mercedes Benz F 125 gullwing coupe concept to debut this week?