Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Limited Edition is now made available on Amazon for $149.99 a pop, where it will feature Raiden, a cyborg ninja who relies on his special High Frequency katana blade that will rival Wolverine’s adamantium claws, as Raiden cuts through just about anything that stands in his (vengeful) path. Boasting an all-new style of frenetic action gameplay, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance will deliver a fast and fluid game style that is centered on katana-based combat, all held within the premise of the Metal Gear universe.
It is said that the kind of in-game technology used will push the boundaries of graphics, style and lightning-speed action gameplay, where one is able to take advantage of just about anything that has been created, described as “an all-encompassing cutting plane in real time”. Basically, you can trash the entire place any way you like it. Sounds like something that rock stars would want to vent their frustrations on without having to trash the hotel rooms that they’re staying in. The $149.99 Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Limited Edition bundle will come with a full copy of the game, an official soundtrack, a Limited Edition 2-sided Steelbook, and an exclusive high-frequency katana blade plasma lamp.
Next Story: Phone Wars sees Nokia as the ulimate winner
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Germany Workers Go On Strike Again
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-16: Amazon Cloud Drive Users Can Now See Documents Stored On A Kindle
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off