Microsoft wants to turn the tables around in favor of its very own Internet Explorer browser. Criticisms thrown at the IE browser aren’t new. In fact, the norm that Internet Explorer sucks has been passed down from generations. It was not an easy ordeal for Microsoft for sure. But in a bid to regain back its reputation, the software giant has been pushing steady IE releases lately for Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Today, Microsoft wants to seal the deal once and for all by publishing a new “comical” advert on YouTube that attacks all IE haters in the planet. The video takes us into the world of an IE hater who spreads negative comments such as “IE SUCKS!” and “IE EXPLODER” on the Internet. But when the IE hater begins to read positive comments about IE 10, the IE hater gets confused.
The “turning point” came when he read that IE has introduced a new Karaoke web standard. He then turns back from his PC and stares at his Karaoke Grand Master award in his wall. Finally, the IE hater writes, “IE sucks…less.” Microsoft ends the ad by flashing the words: “Progress. Comebacks come in many shapes and sizes.”
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Updates Office Online With Tell Me, Commenting And More
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Preview Version Revealed
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Product Codenames Leaked For June-July Release
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Could Be Released Today [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Microsoft Looks Into 3D Face Scanner Using Windows Phone Handset
- 2014-03-02: Internet Explorer 11 Is Number 2 Desktop Browser Used In The World
- 2013-11-06: Microsoft's Anime-Inspired Internet Explorer Ad Is Fun To Watch
- 2013-07-11: Microsoft's New Internet Explorer Ad Wants You To Forget The Old IE
- 2013-07-02: Microsoft's Nokia Music Mix Party Let's Your Friends Become Virtual DJs [Video]
- 2013-06-19: Microsoft Offers $100,000 Bounty For Someone Who Can Find Windows 8.1 Exploits