Mobile-Loco conference will be held at Mission Bay Conference in San Francisco on December 11th, 2012. Special Ubergizmo discount: Register NOW with this link and you will receive a 25% discount off current registration rates.
Mobile-Loco will dive into the mobile location convergence, and what that means for the tech ecosystem, brands, agencies and consumers. Executives from Foursquare, Google, Airbnb, Groupon, leading brands and investors will address these topics in a highly interactive setting.
Mobile-Loco is a tour-de-force across Social, Local and Mobile market forces, technologies and solutions. Learn from real-world successes and failures how to deconstruct the buzz words, hype and jargon, to get at the real drivers of customer behavior in today’s mobile, super-connected world.
Everything in today’s marketplace is local, everything is personal and everything is social. The emergence of practical services and apps that leverage Mobile and 24/7 connected-ness is the latest curve-ball thrown into the mix. We have always been mobile. Only now, customers are intelligently informed and always connected. This new breed of technologies and services enable hyper-local and real-time personalization, rich content and engagement, and ultimately more bricks-and-mortar transactions.
If we believe in our 93/7 (real-world-to-online) transaction ratio, and if we agree that most of our customers are “connected” while “mobile,” the extreme leverage point of “organic” mobile engagement using intelligent real-time services becomes clear.
Learn from brands how they are taking advantage of today’s new technologies and solutions to build durable brand engagement, relationships and presence in a chaotic and noisy marketplace. Discover how the newest solution providers leverage technology to bring timely, relevant and valuable experiences to customers (b-b and b-b-c) that are accustomed to being ever more informed, more empowered and more engaged.
It’s mobile. It’s loco. And it’s always connected.
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04: French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-10-18: Open Mobile Summit including Appcelerate, Nov 12-14 - San Francisco
- 2013-10-15: Apple Still Has “A Lot To Cover” This October 22nd
- 2013-05-28: The Global WebRTC Ecosystem Event Makes its Inaugural Debut in Atlanta, June 25-27, 2013
- 2013-04-30: Under the Radar: Meet C-Level Execs From Rackspace, BofA, Virgin America and more ($200 off door price promo code)
- 2013-03-13: Structure:Data • March 20 & 21, 2013 • New York, NY
- 2013-02-25: ad:tech San Francisco, April 9-10
- 2013-01-22: WTconference 2013, Munich/ Europe