Earlier this month, we saw more images of the Sony Yuga leaked, where from there we also managed to glean some information concerning the Yuga, such as a unibody design alongside whispers of a 1.5GHz quad-core processor, 2GB RAM, a 12-megapixel camera, and a 5” 1080p Full HD display. Well, it seems that the Sony Yuga is not the only one in the 1080p Full HD display boat, as the Odin too, is said to sport a similar device that shares the same screen size as well.
There are new rumors going around that basically, the Sony Yuga and Sony Odin are the same devices – although the former would be headed for Japan with feature such as water resistance, while the Sony Odin is positioned to be the international version of the smartphone. As for the Yuga’s measurements, it is said to sport 138.6mm x 71mm x 8.1mm dimensions at 140 grams, while the odin is slightly smaller (albeit thicker) at 131.6mm x 69.7mm x 9.8mm, tipping the scales at 147 grams.
Next Story: Rikomagic MK802 III Mini PC Gets A Boost
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2012-12-30: More Sony C650X Odin Information Made Available
- 2012-11-02: Sony C650X Odin render is a fake
- 2012-10-21: Sony C650X Odin spotted on candid camera?
- 2012-10-11: Alleged Sony "Odin" specs spotted in forums, suggests 5" 1080p display
- 2012-10-08: Sony C650X Odin could be 2013 flagship smartphone