MSI, the Taiwanese consumer electronics company, has just announced its flagship Windows 8 All-in-One PC, the Wind Top AE2712. The new AIO sports a 27-inch full HD display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution and it supports up to 10 multi-touch points which, according to MSI, is highly optimal for Windows 8. Contrary to traditional panels, MSI adds that the Wind Top AE2712′s frameless design will prevent dust from getting inside its nooks and edges.
But probably one of the most interesting feature of this AIO is its military class components. Under the hood is a third-generation Intel Core processor, an Nvidia GeForce GT630M graphics chip, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 3.5-inch SATAII 1TB HDD storage, 3-in-1 card reader, USB 3.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, a 2-megapixel built-in webcam, an optional TV tuner, and a wireless keyboard and mouse. The availability and pricing has yet to be announced.
- 2014-04-02 Microsoft: Japanese Bank Upgrades 30,000 Terminals To Windows 8 From Windows XP
- 2014-04-02 Windows Start Menu Really Coming Back
- 2014-04-01 Users Migrating From Windows XP Prefer Windows 7 Over Windows 8
- 2014-03-23 Microsoft "Strongly" Encouraging OEMs To Bundle OneNote With Windows 8.1
- 2014-03-19 Former Firefox Developer Explains Mozilla's Decision To Drop Its Modern UI Project