We’ve got good news for those of you who were able to order Google’s Nexus 4 and Nexus 10 via Google Play on Tuesday, November 13th. We are now hearing multiple reports that Google is now shipping Nexus 4 and Nexus 10 orders to early buyers and that UPS tracking numbers have been sent out. For instance, AndroidandMe is reporting that its Nexus 10 has already shipped, although the Nexus 4 that they ordered is still in pending status.
Google is shipping via UPS 2nd Day Air, which means that some orders could arrive tomorrow, Friday, or at most on Monday next week. To check for the status of your order, just visit your account on Google Play. Who knows, maybe it’s already coming. We recently reviewed the two Nexus devices. You can check out the Nexus 4 review here and the Nexus 10 here. Meanwhile, the Nexus 7 with HSPA+ has sold out on Google Play. Of course, that is somewhat expected. The model is praised for its larger 32GB storage and cellular data capabilities – features that weren’t previously available.RELATED
- Redbox Instant On iPhone Now Supports AirPlay Streaming
- Titanium Backup Now Supports Android 4.4 ART Runtime
- Google Confirms RAW And Native Burst Mode Support For Android
- Line Messaging App Surpasses 300 Million Registered Users Milestone
- LG Will Reportedly Use Its Odin Processors In Devices Next Year
- Follow: Google, Nexus 10, Nexus 4, Nexus 7,