A couple of days ago, we reported that the Nikon D5200 could be announced soon, and thanks to the folks at Nikon Rumors, it looks like the announcement could be taking place on the 6th of November. This is not official, but it seems that there will be a expo held in Paris for photography dubbed the Salon de la Photo, where it seems that it is very likely that Nikon could be unveiling the D5200 there. This is apparently based on previous experience where Nikon, along with other major camera manufacturers, like to unveil new products at events, like the one mentioned above, or during CES, CP+, Photokina and etc. Either way we guess we have a little less than a week to go before we find out if this is indeed the case, so if the rumored Nikon D5200 is a camera you could be interested in, check back with us then for the details.
- 2014-04-10: Nikon 1 J4 Is Official
- 2014-04-10: Nikon Coolpix S810c Announced, Runs On Android
- 2014-04-09: Alleged Nikon 1 J4 Photo And Specs Leaked
- 2014-03-28: Nikon Issues Replacement Or Equivalent Model For D600 DSLR
- 2014-03-14: Nikon 1 V3 Official Sample Photos Released