A couple of days ago, we reported that the Nikon D5200 could be announced soon, and thanks to the folks at Nikon Rumors, it looks like the announcement could be taking place on the 6th of November. This is not official, but it seems that there will be a expo held in Paris for photography dubbed the Salon de la Photo, where it seems that it is very likely that Nikon could be unveiling the D5200 there. This is apparently based on previous experience where Nikon, along with other major camera manufacturers, like to unveil new products at events, like the one mentioned above, or during CES, CP+, Photokina and etc. Either way we guess we have a little less than a week to go before we find out if this is indeed the case, so if the rumored Nikon D5200 is a camera you could be interested in, check back with us then for the details.
- Sony A7 & A7r Light Leaked Reportedly Caused By Mount Ring, Can Be Fixed
- Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- Nikon Announces Series Of Instructional Videos For The Budding Photographer
- Sony A77II Rumored For May Announcement
- Leica T Type 701 Mirrorless Camera Could Be Announced on 24th April