If you have been following the news closely, then you would know that the Nokia Lumia 822 remains a Verizon exclusive, and it is very similar when you compare it to the mid-range Nokia Lumia 820. Just what kind of subtle differences does it come with? For starters, it will have a slightly larger battery as well as a better quality front-facing camera for all of your narcissistic folks out there.
Tearing down a particular device seems to be the in thing these days, and with some Black Friday deals about to kick off, it makes sense for folks to pony up some dough and take these devices apart without putting in that much of an initial outlay. A forum in China that is known as Tieba has seemingly taken the Verizon-bound Nokia Lumia 822 and taken it apart, resulting in finding a plastic frame and on the rear cover, apart from the wireless charging coil and the NFC sensor. Interesting for those with an engineering background who want to know just what’s going on behind the scenes, but if you just prefer your device to work like that without getting your hands messy, then teardowns are most probably not your cup of tea.
Next Story: Huawei Ascend W1 Spotted Again In New Photos
- 2014-04-22: HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21: Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20: Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns