We all know that the Nokia Lumia 920 will be making its way towards AT&T, but the question that many folks will have rolling off their tongues would most probably be this – just how much will the Nokia Lumia 920 burn a hole in their respective pockets? Well, for folks living in the US, this AT&T exclusive handset (or so it is expected to be that way at the moment) does seem set to be priced at $149.99 a pop with a new 2 year contract, of course. We have already read a story on how the Nokia Lumia 920 was sold at a lower price by a retailer due to a mistake, and here we are with a very strong indication of such pricing, considering how Best Buy has already begun to take in pre-orders of the device for $149.99 a pop – and this is before the listing was promptly removed. Auction site eBay also did offer a pre-sale of the device at a similar $149.99 price point, and regardless of whether you are looking at Best Buy or eBay, the off-contract price which was listed stood at $599.
If you are on a mobile browser, the Live Tile at the top points towards a $149.99 contract price as well, making it nearly as clear as day. All we need now is an official confirmation or announcement from AT&T to make this price point gold. This does seem to be a pretty attractive price if you were to think about it, and it could help move more Windows Phone 8 devices than originally expected. Will you be getting one for yourself?
Next Story: HTC Droid DNA image leaked again
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-01-30: Lumia Black Update Released For AT&T Lumia 920 And 820
- 2013-10-11: AT&T Rolling Out Amber Update For Nokia Lumia 820, 920
- 2013-09-30: AT&T's Lumia 920 Amber Update Will Arrive In The Coming Weeks
- 2013-03-28: AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 Firmware Update Runs Into Issues
- 2012-12-12: Nokia Lumia 920 is the 4th most purchased phone on AT&T, according to analyst