olloclip has just announced the spanking new 3-in-1 photo lens solution (which has picked up an award for its ingenuity, we might add) that will cater for the iPhone 5 crowd. This particular patented quick-connect iPhone 5 lens is available in black, red and white colors, retailing for $69.99 a pop. Boasting a trio of lenses for the creative person in you to capture images using fisheye, wide-angle and macro lens, this olloclip package is small and convenient in size. In fact, it is roughly 50% smaller and lighter than the average car key, meaning it is an easy and natural fit in your pocket – or in the palm of the hand. The danger of it all? You might just lose it all too easily due to its relatively small size.
The fisheye lens is able to capture approximately a 180 degree field-of-view, while the wide-angle lens is said to nearly double the iPhone’s normal field of view, with the macro lens offering approximately a 10X magnification on macro. All of them remain cleverly concealed within the olloclip. [Press Release]
Next Story: Targus iNotebook Targets iPad And iPad Mini
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow