We’ve seen the videos in which drop tests have been conducted on Nokia’s latest flagship device, the Lumia 920. As expected from Nokia, the Lumia 920 appears to be capable of withstanding a beating and a fair amount of abuse before it shows signs of significant damage, but we’re sure that in spite of this, there are users who would prefer protecting the body of their Lumia 920 with a third-party case. If that describes you or someone you know, Otterbox has released a pair of cases for the Lumia 920 that should add on to the perhaps unintended ruggedness of the device.
These two cases come in the form of the Commuter series and the Defender series, with the former coming in a silicon and polycarbonate design that should protect your phone without adding too much bulk. The latter case on the other hand features a polycarbonate design with a built-in screen membrane and a silicon layer that will offer slightly more protection at the expense of added bulk. The Commuter series will set you back $34.95 while the Defender series will go for $49.95.
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-01-30: Lumia Black Update Released For AT&T Lumia 920 And 820
- 2014-01-13: Nokia Lumia black Update Sets Its Sights On The Lumia 920
- 2013-12-29: Nokia Lumia 920 Reportedly Jailbroken By Chinese Hackers
- 2013-10-11: AT&T Rolling Out Amber Update For Nokia Lumia 820, 920
- 2013-09-30: AT&T's Lumia 920 Amber Update Will Arrive In The Coming Weeks