The folks at @evleaks have done it yet again, where they have tweeted a new press rendering of what could very well be the Pantech Magnus P9090, which is touted for AT&T, one of the big four mobile carriers in the US. The Pantech Magnus P9090 might sound familiar to you, and this should not come across as any surprise since this is not the first time that it was revealed to the masses. Back in August, a leak of the Pantech Magnus P9090 already made its rounds around the Internet, where it was also whispered to come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich right out of the box. I guess @evleaks’ latest efforts do seem to point towards Ice Cream Sandwich as the default operating system, although there is still some hope for it to come with the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean in due time.
Sporting a dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 processor, the rear end of the cover comes with a tiny bump that does seem to remind us of the HTC Droid Incredible range that Verizon Wireless offers. No idea on when the Pantech Magnus P9090 will finally hit the market, and for how much, but at the very least we have an idea of what it looks like.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: pantech,
- Seen at: twitter