Two of the brightest minds on the side of Nintendo’s venerable handheld segment, Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright, the original Ace Attorney, have joined forces in the upcoming game that is simply known as Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney which will definitely be a hot seller over in the Land of the Rising Sun. It is rather unfortunate that we will not be getting an English translation of the game anytime soon, but perhaps the situation might change in the future, who knows?
The launch trailer for Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney is already out, and even if you do not have any kind of command of the Japanese language, watching the trailer alone is bound to have you at the edge of your seat, as this Level-5 and Capcom crossover will arrive on the Nintendo 3DS platform today. Don’t you think that video games might actually inspire you to pick up a foreign language? Perhaps there will be a fan-translated ROM or a YouTube video with subtitles of the entire game played out…
Next Story: Nanotech Electronic Nose To Sniff Out Bombs
- Video Games Do Not Negatively Impact Academic Performance In Adolescents [Study]
- University Professor Attempts To Explain Why Video Game Movies Tend To Fail
- Ben Heck Creates Foot Pedals That Can Be Used To Play Titanfall With
- Codemasters Teases Announcements, New F1 Title Likely
- Sid Meier’s Civilization: Beyond Earth In Development