Come 11th of December, Adobe will be hosting an event called “Create Now Live” and while it seems that the event could be centered around the Adobe Creative Cloud, it looks like there is a good chance that the event will also be when Adobe will be releasing a Retina version of its Photoshop CS6 image editing software. While it has not been officially confirmed, a video Adobe uploaded on YouTube seems to have hinted at that. If you were to watch the video above, you might notice that Photoshop is running on Apple’s Retina MacBook Pro, and when the video zooms in on the software, you might notice that the software appears to be pretty sharp looking which seems consistent with it being updated to support the MacBook Pro’s Retina display. We’ll be keeping our fingers crossed but hopefully all will be revealed come 11th December, so check back with us then for the details.
Next Story: Windows Phone Store App Re-purchase Issue Fixed
- 2014-04-08: Adobe Lightroom Mobile For iPad
- 2014-01-23: Photoshop Express For Android Announced
- 2014-01-17: Adobe Lightroom For iPad Could Be Announced Soon
- 2014-01-16: Adobe Introduces 3D Printing Capabilities In Photoshop
- 2013-11-20: Adobe Opens Up Photoshop Photography Program For Everyone