The name “Blackberry App World” does not really have a ring to it and personally I thought it could have been named better. It looks like the folks at RIM have thought the same as well and in a tweet by the Canadian company, they have announced that the Blackberry App World will be no more – instead they are renaming it to Blackberry World, which in all honesty has a better ring to it and just rolls off the tongue a lot better! Interesting in their tweet, they also indicated that in the Blackberry World, they will now be offering music and videos. The official website still reads Blackberry App World so we’re not sure when exactly this new branding will take effect. In any case it certainly seems like RIM is gearing up to launch its Blackberry 10 OS come 30th January 2013, and this is probably one of steps the company is taking in an effort to relaunch its brand.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: apps, blackberry app world, blackberry world,
- Seen at: techwhack