There are whispers going around that Samsung has in store a spanking new version of the Galaxy S2 which will come your way in Chic White and Dark Blue shades, which would be the Galaxy S2 Plus, and it is going to arrive with just 8GB of internal memory sometime in the first quarter of next year. It seems that the very same rumor source cited the Chic White version of the Galaxy S2 Plus to arrive from week 3 onward, while the Dark Blue shade of the Galaxy S2 Plus is set to hit the mass markets a fortnight later.
Just to trace things back a wee bit, it was in August this year that the Galaxy S2 Plus was rumored to be on its way, and apparently, it was delayed because of two different handsets from the Galaxy family that were making their way to the market as well – the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and the Samsung Galaxy Premier. What other information have been bandied about concerning the Galaxy S2 Plus? Well, it comes with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean right out of the box, where it will also rely on the latest TouchWiz interface known as Nature UX. How much will it cost would be the main question most folks have on their minds, right after the availability date, and it seems that the Galaxy S2 Plus will be priced between the Galaxy S3 Mini and the Galaxy Premier.
Next Story: AOC Borderless i2367fh 23-inch Monitor
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-08-01: Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM Leaked
- 2013-02-05: Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus Hits Europe
- 2013-01-10: Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus Announced
- 2012-12-28: Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus To Get NFC Chip (Rumor)
- 2012-12-12: Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus And Galaxy Grand Duos Spotted