Developers, heads up! If your fingers are itching for some programming action and you want to do something with the Samsung Galaxy S3 mini, then the moment has arrived, as the first firmware for the Galaxy S3 mini has just been announced. Just to have a quick recap on what the Galaxy S3 mini brings to the table, it will run on the Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean operating system, where it will be accompanied by a 4″ Super AMOLED display at 480 x 800 resolution, a 5-megapixel camera at the back, and a 1GHz dual-core processor to boot. Sure, you will not find any kind of quad-core goodness, but for the size of it, the Galaxy S3 mini makes for a decent mid-range smartphone.
You will also be able to take advantage of the Touch Wiz user interface from Samsung to sweeten your Android experience, and there is NFC capability which will surely see far more use for it in the future than now. Any developers interested in picking up the Galaxy S3 mini to give their programming brains a go with the new firmware?
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2013-10-31 Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Press Render Leaks Online
- 2013-09-18 AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Launches September 27th For $0.99
- 2013-08-20 AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Spotted
- 2013-01-21 Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini NFC Edition Coming Your Way
- 2013-01-10 Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Arrives In Four New Colors