Right now, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (see above) delivers Multi-View support for their users, which basically means one is able to enjoy using different “windows”, or “views”, to work, thereby increasing one’s productivity levels along the way. Perhaps this feature is not going to remain limited to just the Galaxy Note 2, as there are indications that Multi-View support for the Samsung Galaxy S3 is on its way, should rumors of the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update headed for the Galaxy S3 sometime in December prove to be true.
Apparently, this software update is said to make the phone even more stable than it already is, in addition to carrying the aforementioned feature known as Multi-View. Hopefully the smaller viewing real estate on the Galaxy S3 will not be a hindrance when it comes to handling Multi-View, as logic dictates that the larger the display, the easier it is to take advantage of multiple windows. Time to sit down, hang tight and wait for an official announcement!
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2014-04-13 Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-01-21 Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March
- 2013-12-09 Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2013-11-19 Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rolls Out
- 2013-11-10 Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Expected To Roll Out Soon