There are whispers going on at Mobilegeeks that South Korean consumer electronics giant Samsung will lift the veil on their new flagship device, the Samsung Galaxy S4 sometime at the end of February 2013, which means we could very well be looking at a Mobile World Congress debut next year which tends to happen in February at Barcelona, Spain. Mobilegeeks does have a pretty good track record when it comes to rumors, as they also correctly reported about the Galaxy Premier in October.
Needless to say, you can be very sure that the Samsung Galaxy S4, where released, will be a tour de force when it comes to hardware and system specifications. So far, we believe that the new Galaxy S4 will come with a new Super AMOLED display that blows the rest of the competition out of the water, and if rumors of a new iPhone 5S that will launch in early 2013 starting to gather momentum, it would be wise for Samsung to launch a pre-emptive strike with the Galaxy S4.
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-03: Samsung Galaxy S4 Trade-Ins Are Higher Than Before