Black Friday is all about shopping in the U.S. But in Sweden, it’s all about Guldfredag or Gold Friday. Why? That’s because Sony is offering to give away a limited 24K gold edition Xperia P today, Monday. Sony has just posted the instructions on its Facebook page for you to follow. If you’re interested, simply tell Sony what is Gold Friday for you, and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org. The contest ends today, you you might want to start right now.
Although Sony hasn’t confirmed it yet, it looks like the limited edition Xperia P is gold-plated, because a pure gold model would make the phone heavy and impractical for mobile use. But, if it will be solid gold, then that will all the more make the contest very interesting. You can enter by visiting Sony Mobile’s official Facebook page. The Sony Xperia P features a 4-inch display with a 960 x 540 resolution, a 1 GHz U8500 dual core processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, an 8-megapixel camera, and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2013-03-28: Sony Xperia P Jelly Bean Screenshot Leaked
- 2012-08-17: Android 4.0 ICS rolling out to the Sony Xperia P today
- 2012-08-06: Sony Xperia P to receive Android 4.0 ICS 19-25 August, according to Sony Mobile India
- 2012-07-16: Sony delivers Xperia S, Xperia P and Xperia U smartphones to the US
- 2012-07-10: Sony Xperia P comes in a pretty pink shade now