If you prefer your camera’s sensors to come without an anti-aliasing feature, much like the Pentax K-5 IIs, the folks at Sony Rumors have received several tips which has indicated that Sony’s next full frame camera is expected to lose the anti-aliasing filter as well. Apart from that little tidbit, details about the camera such as its specifications remain scarce, but do take it with a grain of salt for now until it can be confirmed. So far as the Sony Alpha rumor front is concerned, word has it that Sony is testing three prototype FF cameras and that they could be debuted at CES 2013. Perhaps there is a chance that the removal of the AA filter is one of the features from these alleged devices, but we won’t speculate too much for now but do check back in the future for more updates.
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title