The Sony Xperia Advance is finally here! After making a cameo appearance at the FCC in July this year, Sony is finally bringing the new smartphone in U.S. shores. The Sony Xperia Advance is an Android-driven smartphone that features a beautiful design and a durable, dust and water resistant body, thanks to its scratch-resistant display with wet finger tracking technology. The Sony Xperia Advance features a 3.5-inch Display with a 480 x 320 resolution. It is powered by 1GHz NovaThor U8500 dual-core processor and supported by up to 512MB of RAM and up to 8GB of internal storage.
Other notable features include a 5-megapixel camera with LED flash and Autofocus Bluetooth technology, microSD of up to 32GB, microUSB support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB 2.0, 3.5 mm audio jack, and a 1305mAh Lithium ion battery. Perhaps the only downside is that it will come running Android 2.3 Gingerbread, although Sony says that it is upgradable to Ice Cream Sandwich. You can get the Sony Xperia Advance at Newegg and through other online retailers. Pricing starts at $299.99 for the unlocked model. The Sony Xperia Advance is available in tactile black, pure white, or warm yellow colors.
Next Story: iPad mini LTE to ship in five business days
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-08: DxoMark Finds Sony Xperia Z2 To Have The Best Camera At The Moment