If you are looking forward to StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm, then here is a wee bit of good news for you – Blizzard has announced it to be ready for play when March 12, 2013 rolls around. This game has been talked about for quite some time already, and it seems that the beta has started just a couple of months ago, and it is nice to see the good folks over at Blizzard finally come to a consensus, knowing just when they are going to release the game for the masses. The European Blizzard store has listed the game as “available for play” starting from March 12, 2013 onwards, and this particular expansion to StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty will arrive in a couple of flavors – standard and digital deluxe, burning the price of a full retail game in your respective pockets or digital bank accounts.
Needless to say, if you are just there for the pure gaming experience, the standard edition of Heart of the Swarm will arrive sans any extra goodies, but the Digital Deluxe version ought to keep collectors and hardcore fans of the game happy, sporting a StarCraft II Torrasque Ultralisk and three swarm-infested portraits, an exclusive Zerg baneling pet for World of Warcraft, a Diablo III Queen of Blades hero wings and Zerg banner sigils. Are you drooling already, or have you started to plan your resources around the StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm ‘s release (both financially and in time terms)?
- 2014-03-24: Blizzard Still Has An Eye On StarCraft Ghost
- 2013-12-12: Korean StarCraft 2 Player Receives Pro-Athlete Visa
- 2013-08-14: Playing StarCraft Improves Cognitive Functions, According To Study
- 2013-08-12: Fanmade StarCraft MMO Mod Launches Kickstarter Campaign
- 2013-05-31: Game Of Thrones Opening Sequence Recreated In StarCraft II
- 2012-12-07: Starcraft 2: Heart Of The Swarm Beta Patch 2.02 Is Out