A signed product by the CEO of the company or its designer isn’t for everyone – after all they are usually priced way higher than the original, but at the same time we guess its price point can be justified by collectors who are looking to get their hands on a one-of-a-kind item. That being said if you think that describes you or someone you know, you might be interested to learn that a 32GB Microsoft Surface tablet signed by none other than Microsoft’s Steve Ballmer has gone up for auction on eBay where at this time of posting, it is priced at a whopping €1,500.
For those who have the cash to spare, it should be noted that by purchasing this signed Surface tablet, the money will be going towards good use where it will be spent on a Christmas party at the cancer ward Charité, Campus Virchow-Klinikum, Berlin as part of the Children’s Cancer Association. The tablet will come with free shipping and all of its original accessories, so if you’d like to do a good deed or just learn more about the auction and the charity, head on over to its eBay listing for the details (note: it’s in German).
- 2014-04-15: Clippy Lives On As Cortana Easter Egg In Windows Phone 8.1
- 2014-04-15: Office 365 Personal Makes It Cheaper To Unlock All Features On iPad
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2014-04-14: 21% Of Windows XP Users Weren't Aware Of Support Cutoff [Survey]
- 2014-04-06: Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10
- 2014-04-01: Microsoft Could Announce Something Surface-Related At BUILD
- 2014-03-26: Surface Wireless Keyboard Adapter Discontinued By Microsoft
- 2014-03-11: Microsoft Surface 2 With LTE Priced At $679
- 2014-03-10: Surface 2 LTE Tablets Sent To Microsoft Stores (Rumor)?