If you’e wondering what’s the hottest Windows 8 and Windows RT device right now, AdDuplex thinks it has the answer. AdDuplex, a cross-platform advertisement network for Windows developers, recently published a report detailing the stats of its ads on Windows 8/ RT and Windows Phone 8. The report shows that Microsoft’s Surface tablet is now the most popular “single” device on Windows RT, taking 11 percent of the overall market. HP’s Pavilion g6 notebook and Pavilion dv6 notebook came in at second place, and Samsung’s 700T took the third spot.
AdDuplex says that they are now having hits from nearly 3 thousand different devices running Windows 8 r Windows RT on a daily basis. Although the Surface tablet is the most popular single device running Windows RT, AdDuplex adds that Microsoft is just second in the manufacturer charts. Intel is the top Windows 8/ RT manufacturer, at least for AdDuplex. Following Microsoft are Dell, Acer, Asus, Lenovo, and Toshiba. It’s important to note that the stats are only based on AdDuplex’s ads. Other reseachers might beg to disagree.
- 2014-04-06: Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10
- 2014-04-01: Microsoft Could Announce Something Surface-Related At BUILD
- 2014-03-26: Surface Wireless Keyboard Adapter Discontinued By Microsoft
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Galaxy Pro Ad Criticizes The iPad And Microsoft Surface
- 2014-03-11: Microsoft Surface 2 With LTE Priced At $679