Apple’s chiclet-styled keyboard, much like the rest of Apple’s products, is rather minimalist, sleek and elegant, but if you don’t like the look of metal because it gives off a “cold” image, maybe these wooden add-ons for your Mac keyboard might be worth checking out. Dubbed the Lazerwood Keys, they will set you back anywhere between $40-$45 and are made from cherry or walnut. They aren’t replacement keys which means that they will have to be stuck on top of your current keys, making them slightly raised which some might argue could be a more comfortable typing experience. They are held in place with self-adhesive pads which means that you will need to spend some time aligning each key properly if you don’t want it to look like a mess. If you’re interested in getting your hands on the Lazerwood Keys, head on over to its website to place an order.
- 2014-04-16: Hyundai Jumps Aboard The CarPlay Bandwagon
- 2014-04-14: Voxeet 2.0 with Dial-in Support and Voxeet for Mac - Review
- 2014-04-11: SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition Arrives For Mac
- 2014-04-10: Low Cost iMac, 12-Inch Retina MacBook Air Expected This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst