While there exist unofficial Pocket Monster apps in the iTunes App Store, we have a feeling that many Pokemon players might soon start switching over to the official app if and when it makes its way out of Japan. Yup the Pokemon Company has announced the official Pokedex for iOS. It appears to be similar to the Pokedex 3D Pro for the Nintendo 3DS and allows players to sort through Pokemon based on number, type, statistics and the likes. The base app itself will cost around ¥170, but users can add on more like the Kanto Dex, Johto Dex, Hoenn Dex and the Sinnoh Dex for ¥500 each. The app will be released today (16th November) and more information can be found on its website assuming you can read Japanese. At the moment it does not appear as though there are plans to bring the app stateside or to other countries outside of Japan, so unless you know how to read Japanese and have a Japanese iTunes account, you will just have to play the waiting game for now.
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase