If you love using a Bluetooth earpiece but would rather not carry one in your pocket or have it attached to your ear all day, then this smartphone concept dubbed the LiteOn could be an interesting one if it were ever to be made a reality. Designed by the folks at the National Chiao Tung University, the premise is simple – basically it’s a smartphone whose earpiece is detachable, allowing it to function as a Bluetooth headset. For those worried about the battery of the earpiece, fret not as according to its designers, it will charge as long as it is plugged inside the phone, although we suspect that it would drain the phone’s battery overall, but that’s the price one has to pay for convenience, right? It’s a pretty clever idea, not to mention the design of the phone itself which is pretty sleek, but what do you Bluetooth headset-wearers think? Is this an idea you could get on board with?
- 2014-04-17 Future Sonos Software Update Could See Full Wireless Speaker System Capability
- 2014-02-28 MOGA Teases Upcoming Bluetooth Gamepad
- 2014-02-20 Sceptre SoundPal Bluetooth Speaker
- 2014-01-21 Bluetooth Smart Jewelry Pendant
- 2014-01-02 Cobra AirWave Mini