Toshiba is refreshing its AT300 Android tablet, calling it the Toshiba AT300SE. The spin-off, which is “designed with everyday and cost-concious customers in mind,” is poised to debut in the U.K. later this year. The Toshiba AT300SE still sports the same 10.1-inch IPS LCD display with a 1280 x 800 resolution. Tipping the scales at 625g and 10.5mm thick, the AT300SE is almost as thin as its forerunner. It also features a distinct textured design on its back that is easy to hold.
Inside the AT300SE is a quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor with integrated graphics controller, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of on-board storage, a 3-megapixel rear-facing camera, a 1.2-megapixel front-facing camera, and a battery that Toshiba claims can run for 10 hours. It also includes a micro-USB port and a microSD card slot that supports up to 64GB. Other features include Bluetooth 3.0, integrated Wi-Fi, and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Expect this tablet to hit U.K. before 2012 ends. Pricing starts at £299.99.
Next Story: Windows Phone 7.8 Documents Leaked
- 2014-03-27: Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba Canvio Wireless Adapter
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba 4K Satellite P50t Laptops Set To Arrive
- 2014-02-25: Toshiba Launches TransMemory Pro USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- 2014-02-12: Detachable vs. Clamshell Ultrabooks: What Side Are You On? [Promoted]