If you’ve enjoyed the Unchartered series, how about getting your hands on a new Unchartered title designed for the PlayStation Vita in mind? Dubbed Unchartered: Fight for Fortune, this is an original title that was created for the PS Vita and will be available for purchase via the PlayStation Store this coming December. Unfortunately unlike the previous Unchartered titles, it seems that apart from its name and the borrowing some characters from the Unchartered franchise, Fight for Fortune appears to be an action-adventure turn-based card game system.
Players will create a team of Faction cards that features heroes, villains and the likes from the Unchartered franchise and use them to defeat your opponent while fending off attacks. It is also expected to delve deeper into the artifacts the developers created for Unchartered: Golden Abyss and reveal some of the mysteries behind them. If you’re a fan of the Unchartered universe then perhaps this could be of interest to you, but if you were hoping for similar gameplay then we guess you might be disappointed. In any case the game will be launching on the 4th of December and will be priced at $4.99, and in the meantime you can check out the video above to get an idea of what to expect.
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-17 Sony Originally Pitched The Idea Of Titanfall For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15 God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-14 PS Vita Pets: Puppy Parlour To Tide You Over
- 2014-04-13 4J Studios Teases Minecraft For PS4, PS Vita