We all know that the Google Nexus 4 smartphone which was manufactured by LG will more or less be the first smartphone to ship with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on board, but what about the rest of the smartphones in the market? Sure, the LTE version of the Galaxy S3 recently received its Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update, and here we are with whispers that Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S3, too, is on the verge of receiving the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update, considering how a Jelly Bean beta ROM has already been leaked out onto the Internet, sporting a build date that shows off October 8th as the fateful day.
No idea on how long will it take before an official introduction happens, but if you are curious and are willing to risk your smartphone turning into some sort of NFC-enabled brick, then you might want to download this unofficial ROM and give it a go. For folks who decided to take the more adventurous path, just how did you find the installation process, and is everything running just fine now?
Next Story: Google Now has a built-in pedometer?
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2013-12-18: Verizon Galaxy S3 Gets Android 4.3 Update
- 2013-06-12: Verizon Pulls Samsung Galaxy S3 Update Due To Connectivity Issues
- 2013-04-10: Verizon Slashes Samsung Galaxy S3 Price Before Galaxy S4 Announcement
- 2012-12-13: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Gets Jelly Bean Update Tomorrow [Official]
- 2012-12-12: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 To Get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean