We all know that the Google Nexus 4 smartphone which was manufactured by LG will more or less be the first smartphone to ship with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on board, but what about the rest of the smartphones in the market? Sure, the LTE version of the Galaxy S3 recently received its Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update, and here we are with whispers that Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S3, too, is on the verge of receiving the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update, considering how a Jelly Bean beta ROM has already been leaked out onto the Internet, sporting a build date that shows off October 8th as the fateful day.
No idea on how long will it take before an official introduction happens, but if you are curious and are willing to risk your smartphone turning into some sort of NFC-enabled brick, then you might want to download this unofficial ROM and give it a go. For folks who decided to take the more adventurous path, just how did you find the installation process, and is everything running just fine now?RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Galaxy S3, Jelly Bean (Android), Samsung, Verizon,
- Seen at: pocketnow